Monday, April 4, 2011

Waiting on the Lord

Waiting.  It is difficult to do.

Right now we are waiting, waiting, and have been waiting for months to hear news about my husband's job.  Will we transfer, will we stay where we are, there has even been question of him losing his job.

Some days the strain becomes too much for me.  These are the days I realize that I am not leaning on the Lord as I should be.

Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.
Ps 62:5 NLT

Will you trust Him today with all your needs?

This season of waiting has reminded me of one of my favorite hymns, "Turn you eyes upon Jesus."
Enjoy this beautiful reminder of of Savior's love for us.


Remember to turn off the music from this blog before you press play :)

This post is linked up at





No comments:

Post a Comment