Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Tin Can List

It's sorta like a bucket list, but for the down-home simple mama like me who can't go gallivanting around the world climbing Mt. Everest and the like.

So here goes....my-right-where-I-am, in-this-season-of-my-life bucket list....

My Tin Can List


1) Make each of the kids a quilt

2) Make dh a quilt for work

3) Make a quilt for our bed

4) Learn to crochet well (I can't seem to get past Single Chain!)

5) Crochet some doilies

6 ) Learn to embroider well (I can do basic embroidery, but would like to learn more stitches)

7) Sew aprons for everyone  in progress, sewed one for DD#1

8) Learn to knit well (I can knit, just not well enough to make anything beyond the "rectangular" items)

9) Have a vegetable garden   growing tomatoes right now, waiting to see if we move before we do more

10) Have a cut flower garden

11) Sew a patchwork tablecloth for our table

12) Find a craft that I do it as charity work regularly

13) Make a real housekeeping schedule and stick to it

14) Have a successful blog (I have no idea what the parameters are for this one  lol)

15) Have a 2 week dinner plan/rotation that works for me

16) Have a budget and stick to it    in progress this month

17) Faithfully pay off the car

18) Faithfully save for retirement

19) Learn CPR    in progress, found an online course at AHA.org!

Do y'all have a tin can list of sorts?  
I'll keep y'all updated on mine. :)
Linking up at New Nostalgia

No comments:

Post a Comment