Monday, April 4, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... is my new flag that I got for springtime at Target this week on clearance for 3.49!
I am thinking... that I am getting better at this housekeeping thing, but still have a lot of work to do.
I am thankful for... my savior, my wonderful husband, my 3 precious children, for the soldiers that are defending our freedom.
From the kitchen...needing to decide what to make for dinner tonight.  Something quick cause I'm taking the kiddos to the pool.
I am wearing... capris and a t-shirt.  It's technically a maternity shirt, and there's no bun in this oven :)
I am creating... in my mind, pillowcase dresses for the girls for easter....we'll see if I have the time to make them.
I am going...to the pool with the kids later
I am reading... James Herriot
I am hoping... that we will get to transfer
I am hearing... the kids playing a spelling game on the computer that I picked up at the thrift shop
Around the house... I am trying to make some "re-organizational changes"
One of my favorite things... is to have my house very clean.  Once in a blue moon, dears.
A few plans for the rest of the week:  DH will actually be home every night so we plan on having lots of fun family time.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Please visit the Simple Womans Daybook blog and see what other simple ladies are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment